Protected Area Network
|| Visitor's information
Prior permission to visit or for scientific study for all the Protected Areas has to be obtained from the Chief Conservator of Forests (Wildlife), Government of Arunachal Pradesh, P-Sector, Itanagar 791 111. Ph: (91)-0360-212243 (o), Fax: (91)-0360-212242. India.
Arunachal Pradesh being a Protected Area, tourists are required to get an Inner Line Permit (ILP)/ Protected Area Permit as follows :-
I. For domestic tourists
Innerline Permits are issued by the Secretary (Political), Government of Arunachal Pradesh, Itanagar and respective Deputy Commissioner and Additional Deputy Commissioner of the Districts. These can also be obtained from Resident Commissioner?s / Liaison Offices located at New Delhi, Calcutta, Guwahati, Shillong, Dibrugarh, Tezpur, North Lakhimpur, Jorhat.
II. For foreign tourists
The foreign tourists can obtain the Protected Area Permit from all Indian Missions abroad, Home Ministry, Govt. of India and Home Commissioners, Govt. of Arunachal Pradesh, Itanagar, for a period of 10 (ten) days for a group consisting of four or more persons.
Inner Liner PermitAddresses of Resident Commissioner's office and / Liaison Offices for issue of Inner Line Permit:
1.Resident Commissioner, Govt. of Arunachal Pradesh Chanakyapuri, Kautilya Marg, New Delhi 011-3013915,3013956
2. Deputy Resident Commissioner, Govt. of Arunachal Pradesh Chowringhee Place, Calcutta, West Bengal033-3341243,2486500
3. Deputy Resident Commissioner, Govt. of Arunachal Pradesh Chandmari, Guwahati0361- 412859
4. Liasion Officer, Govt.of Arunachal Pradesh,Mohanbari, Dibrugarh, Assam0373- 82560,20398
5. Liasion Officer, Govt. of Arunachal Pradesh Lilabari, North Lakhimpur, Assam 03752- 2186
6. Liasion Officer,Govt. of Arunachal Pradesh Shillong-1 Meghalaya0364-224247
7. Liasion Officer, Govt. of Arunachal Pradesh , Parvatinagar, Tezpur, Assam03712-20241
8. Liasion Officer, Govt. of Arunachal Pradesh, Jorhat (Rowriah), Assam0376-320724
9. All Deputy Commissioners / Addl. Deputy Commissioners can issue ILPs for their respecitve jurisdiction.See Directory
Protected Area Permit·Foreign tourist intending to visit Arunachal Pradesh must obtain clearance from the Ministry of Home Affairs, Government of India, New Delhi.
·They are required to obtain Protected Area Permit (PAP) from the following authorities:
I.Home Commissioner, Govt. of Arunachal Pradesh, Itanagar
II.All Foreigners Regional Registration Officers (FRROs) at Delhi, Mumbai,Kolkata
III.Chief Immigration Officer, Chennai
IV.All India Missions Abroad
·Application for PAP to Commissioner, Home, Arunachal Pradesh may be obtained by enclosing the copy of the clearance from the Home Ministry which should reach Commissioner Home, Govt. of Arunachal Pradesh, Itanagar, one month ahead. ·Passport and Visa no., validitiy, nationality, purpose of visit, period intended to remain in Arunachal Pradesh have to be quoted in the application form for PAP along with 2(two) nos. of passport-sized photograph. ·Minimum of four and maximum of 14 tourist can visit at a time. ·After clearing the above formalities, the tour operators from outside Arunachal Pradesh must come through Local Tour Operators. ·Tourists visiting Arunachal Pradesh on their own arrangement.